Tuesday, June 9, 2009

By the sea, by the sea, by the beautiful sea...


I started thinking about water today....oceans, to be exact!
I learned that a young fellow we know is moving to Maui
in a couple of months, and another friend is moving to
California tomorrow! I think that's what made me yearn
for some ocean breezes and tropical drinks (with a little umbrella, please!)


















I also learned how to download photos, so here's
what Melissa, Rachel and I did this afternoon.....how do you
like it? Does it make you want to pick up shells at the
seashore? Dip your tootsies in the cool ocean water?!

I've always been a sucker for shells, and in fact have a small,
handpicked selection of them in our home. The incredible brown leather/seashell frames and boxes are so gorgeous
that I want to re-do a room! That platter w/the deep sea
motif also has a little gold leaf on it...so beautiful!

I'll not bore y'all with any more pictures just yet. I will
work on this aspect of blogging, and see if I can be a little more creative in the future.
Besides, I'm tired from all that day-dreaming about the water, sand,palm trees, shells, sunsets and umbrella drinks!

Aloha....
Gyan

2 comments:

  1. Yay! I like this style...now where's my umbrella drink!?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the blog Gyan! What do you know? I am currently redecorating a room and thinking of a beach theme -- what's the price point on that platter? it's gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete