These incredible truffles/fudge balls arrived today at The Candy Basket, and our taste-testers give them two thumbs up!! We brought in ten flavors of these New Mexico delicacies:
- Ommm... - Organic Californian orange, rich Indian chai spices, and a generous jolt of Triple Sec orange liqueur. Feel the groove?!
- Lemon Shiver - Bold, fresh & fruity, infused with pure organic lemon. An amazing taste sensation.
- Santa's Addiction - Zingy mint meets extra dark chocolate. Two kinds of pure peppermint infuse this sweetie.
- Blame Canada - AN amazing match of pure Vermont & Canadian maple with dark chocolate and the crunch of Turbinado sugar.
- Cuppa Joe - An irresistible combo of espresso & chocolate. Rich, fragrant, and filled with deep flavors. Topped with an espresso bean.
- Hang Loose - Fragrant coconut fudge. Pairing dark chocolate and white chocolate fudge.
- Gilligan's Fave - Wild ginger fudge! It's sweet, floral, earthy, and spicy.
- Yo-Ho-Ho - The boldness of darm rum with dark chocolate.
- Hottie - Mexican cinnamon & New Mexican red hot chili fudge. Spicy!
- Naked Hottie (MY FAVE!!!) - Rich Mexican canela cinnamon, with rich Mayan spices.
The good folks at Cocopotomus offer a smoother, less sweet, and more sophisticated fudge. These products are all natural - no preservatives, no corn syrup, no wheat or gluten.
The Candy Basket staff has decided these are our new favorites, and I sure hope you like them! Come in (and ask real nice!) and I just might give you a little sample! You'll LOVE 'em!